Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Weekend


Thanks to all who helped celebrate my birthday weekend. I did my best to enjoy it, though being sick on your birthday makes it quite difficult. I appreciate all of the kind messages: cards, emails, texts, and facebook comments.
My mom, dad, sister Claire and her beau Ron ate dinner Saturday night at trattoria marcella. The food is always great! The company too!

Now, I have arrived in the Garden State. Arriving into Newark is always exciting, especially when there are strong winds. Today was no exception. Upon approach into Newark Airport with wind gusts in the 40 mph range, our little regional jet was being tossed all over the place. Thankfully, the flight landed and what a smooth landing it was. Phew!
I'll be working in New Jersey all week at the OBI training center with a class of new hires. Oh, how the time flies, it was four years ago that I was going to my first training class at OBI and five years ago when I joined J&J.
East Coast time=losing an hour sleep. Must sleep.

1 comment:

Tasha Roe said...

love to eat at that place!! it's always delish!
get some sleep and get back safe and sound.