Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just arrived: Skinnygirl Margarita


I ordered six bottles and they just arrived in time for Cinco de Mayo. If you haven't heard about Skinnygirl Margarita you can visit Bethenny Frankel and learn all about her. She has just launched the Skinnygirl Margarita, a bottled, pre-mixed beverage made with clear tequila, lime juice and only a splash of citrus liqueur, which drastically reduces the calories of the traditional cocktail. All natural and lightly sweetened with agave nectar, it has only 100 calories in a full 4 oz. serving. Yummy.
And, if you were wondering, the answer is NO...I am not going to drink all six bottles by myself. It would be funny though, wouldn't it! I will be sharing and a few are gifts! Happy Cinco de Mayo with a skinny margarita! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I will have to find me some!!! You're always in the know! xoxo